UNDER THE HIGH PATRONAGE OF HIS MAJESTY, KING MOHAMMED VI
Skip to content
- Created in 1960 by agreement between the State and the 1st Financial Group, the Caisse de Dépôt et de Gestion (94% of shares);
- 3rd African Reinsurer (per underwritten premiums) • Manager of the African Center for Catastrophic Risks (C.A.R.C.);
- Manager of FAIR Aviation Pool since 1989;
- Shareholder of SEN RE and ARAB RE;
- 50 markets with more than 300 customers in Morocco, Africa, the Middle East and Asia
- An Academy of Vocational Training “The SCR ACADEMY RE Foundation”, for the benefit of partners of the Moroccan and International Insurance Sector including – African insurance companies.
- Offer reinsurance coverage for the Moroccan and the International Markets (Africa, Middle East and Asia: India, China, South Korea and Pakistan);
- Support the creation of new products as well as the development of insurers and major Moroccan groups abroad;
- Provide partners with our technical expertise in underwriting (Acceptance, Training, Pricing, Quotation).